Now that the Nanos are out....
Sep 21, 2005 at 11:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

South_Korean

1000+ Head-Fier
please, please, please, please, please, please, say that there will be other players from other companies as well. no offense to ipod users but i dont want something like a nano.

Sep 21, 2005 at 11:53 PM Post #3 of 15
eew, this is why i cant afford flash players, even they are good, i dont wanna pay for the same amount a HD player costs but for less memory.

Sep 22, 2005 at 12:50 AM Post #4 of 15
It all depends if Samsung or another flash producer is willing to sell flash chips at a price close to what Samsung sells Apple for the nano.

Sep 22, 2005 at 1:01 AM Post #5 of 15
I'm far from an Apple enthusiast, but the Nanos are damn cute... anybody had problems or major concerns about these things yet? I know the battery is soldered in and the price isn't too hot when you compare gig to gig on other HD based units, but anything else?

DAMN they are cute!!!

Sep 22, 2005 at 1:09 AM Post #6 of 15
I couldn't resist the look of these things. They are just so damn slick. I ordered one the day after I played with my friend's. Mine should be comming in a week or so. I can't wait.

Sep 22, 2005 at 2:01 AM Post #7 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by nikongod
most have smaller memory though.

All have smaller memory.
wink.gif

Sep 22, 2005 at 2:22 AM Post #8 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by muckshot
I'm far from an Apple enthusiast, but the Nanos are damn cute... anybody had problems or major concerns about these things yet? I know the battery is soldered in and the price isn't too hot when you compare gig to gig on other HD based units, but anything else?

DAMN they are cute!!!

Aren't they? You know you can't resist... give in to the cuteness!
iPodRS1sRA1016.jpg

iPodRS1sRA1017.jpg

Cya later, and enjoy your nano!
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 22, 2005 at 3:01 AM Post #10 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by muckshot

DAMN they are cute!!!

Nano battery cannot be physically replaced?

Sep 22, 2005 at 4:28 AM Post #11 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by gshan
Nano battery cannot be physically replaced?

Ya with a desoldering iron
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 22, 2005 at 5:12 AM Post #12 of 15
The acrylic face scratches very easily, so you definitely want to keep it in some kind of protective covering until a proper case comes out.

Sep 22, 2005 at 10:06 PM Post #15 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by tennisets
Aren't they? You know you can't resist... give in to the cuteness...

Cya later, and enjoy your nano!
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Just to give you nightmares, here are two guys who took a virgin Nano, murdered it and mutilated it, for SCIENCE!

Enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back