(Now Finished) PCM2902 USB-S/PDIF PCB Group Buy
Mar 25, 2005 at 9:57 PM Post #106 of 218
Quote:

Originally Posted by flush2000
paologatto, do you have project page or something? I'd love to take a look at the schematics and board layout if you don't mind.

The schematics are very similar to the one suggested in the Evaluation Board of the PCM2902..

Instead, you can take a look inside of my project in this Head-fi post:

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showp...2&postcount=67

Mar 25, 2005 at 10:45 PM Post #107 of 218
nisbeth and paologatto, thank you very much. I've just downloaded the schematic from Elektor, and am thinking about picking up the board as well. I'll be sure to post a thread when i'm done
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 25, 2005 at 11:02 PM Post #108 of 218
Apr 1, 2005 at 11:54 PM Post #110 of 218
Before i go putting my name down, anyone know if you can get all the parts here in AUSTRALIA...

Also, i am hoping you'd ship down here guzzler? Maybe this has all been answered...lol, but i didn't read all 6 pages...

Thanks

Apr 2, 2005 at 1:29 AM Post #112 of 218
Fair enuf...so does that mean that there is NO way i can get my hands on one of these if i want? (still based on the fact that i need to be able to get parts and delivery here in AU)

Apr 2, 2005 at 2:06 AM Post #114 of 218
Indeed, i reckon i could solder most of it...looking at that soldering page, i just dont have all the right tools (well i dont have a 'solder sucker'....)...i will have a look a bit more and see what i think.....i'll PM you i'f i'm interested. I may also check out the F/S thread...might be some on there at some point (i saw dooboloo had one i think....expensive tho...nice case :p)

Thanks

Apr 2, 2005 at 4:03 PM Post #115 of 218
Quote:

Originally Posted by alucrep
Indeed, i reckon i could solder most of it...looking at that soldering page, i just dont have all the right tools (well i dont have a 'solder sucker'....)...i will have a look a bit more and see what i think.....i'll PM you i'f i'm interested. I may also check out the F/S thread...might be some on there at some point (i saw dooboloo had one i think....expensive tho...nice case :p)

Thanks

dooboloo's wasn't this board.

This is a USB -> SPDIF/COAXIAL/DIGITAL RCA (Whatever you want to call it)

Apr 9, 2005 at 1:32 AM Post #118 of 218
Yahoo! Good news Guzzler...I just ordered all the parts from DigiKey...thanks to that wonderful parts list of DSAVITSK!!!

Apr 12, 2005 at 1:24 PM Post #120 of 218
Just going to try and save time by asking if someone here already know this or not. (was that even a sentence?)

Are all these parts available from mouser too? Because that would save me $26USD on shipping if I can combine that with another order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back