Nov 18/06 Edmonton-And-Surrounding-Urbanities meet impressions!
Dec 10, 2006 at 6:48 AM Post #46 of 47
I guess that would make sense. The RA-1 should unify all the sub-Grado sound signatures and harmonize them into what John wanted them to sound like. Perhaps that's why the GS1000 didn't sound right to me. Didn't strike me as having the typical Grado sound. But you present a useful observation.

Dec 20, 2006 at 11:04 PM Post #47 of 47
Hey guys, if anyone from the meet reads this, I have several headphones for sale. I don't want to loose any interest, and am never sure what I should sell something for, so if anyone is interested let me know and we can discuss the price. I wish I could keep all the headphones but it really is pointless. I really like my Grado GS1000, so I can't see myself using my other headphones a lot.

For sale:

AKG K81DJ
Koss Porta Pro
Grado 225
Sennheiser HD600 + Cardas Cable (I really want to keep this guy but can't justify it)
Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro (I really love these headphones, but never should have bought them since I wasn't exactly lacking in headphones)
I might also be willing to sell the Sennheiser HD280 Pro. I want to keep one closed headphone, but may be willing to sell it.

I am also interested in selling my original Home Headroom amplifier if anyone is interested.

Roblin, I bought my Grado GS1000 from Audio Ark because I get 6 months from them. I have till end of may to raise the money. Thus part of the reason for the above sale and also the realization I only have one head and one set of ears.

-- Sanjay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back