Notmad users...Bit of help please.
Apr 18, 2004 at 8:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

bangraman

Headphoneus Supremus
It doesn't look as my NJB3 is going to be sold anytime soon so I've bought the Notmad software for it with a view to extending it's usefulness in my home.

I've bought the universal version which has promptly littered my taskbar with the Managers for all Nomads (Zen, Muvo, older NJB). Is there a way to limit this to detecting just the NJB3?

Apr 19, 2004 at 6:34 AM Post #2 of 4
Other than hiding inactive icons in the taskbar properties, I'm kind of stumped on this one. You'd think Red and the gang would realize that crowding a taskbar with unused players could be rather useless, so if going to the horses mouth requesting an answer doesn't help you, then surely it's something that needs to be worked on at Redchair for a fix. Unfortunately, I haven't encountered this problem since I only purchased the Zen version. Hope someone answers you that has a lot more knowledge about the program. Good luck.

LTM

Apr 19, 2004 at 3:56 PM Post #3 of 4
Bangraman,

When you install Notmad you get selection boxes for the models that your universal addition will work with. You can uncheck all but the models that you actually use and only those icons will appear in your task bar.

I find it useful as it lets you know when your player is connected.

Nqstv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back