Not watching the Superbowl! What will you be doing?
Feb 5, 2006 at 7:27 PM Post #31 of 47
I don't really care much for watching it, but I have nothing better to do, so I'll probably end up going to somebody's place and watching it, or at least parts of it.

Feb 5, 2006 at 7:28 PM Post #32 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patu
Sleeping. It's 00:30 here when the broadcast starts.

+ 1. And I have an exam tomorrow, so an all-nighter is not an option. Well, it's not like I've watched it ever before, so...
smily_headphones1.gif

/JF

Feb 5, 2006 at 8:41 PM Post #36 of 47
Going to a party. In theory, it's a Superbowl party. I think there's a TV with it playing somewhere. However, we just take all the food and go find another room.

Feb 5, 2006 at 8:46 PM Post #37 of 47
I'll be watching it out of one eye (GO HAWKS!) but in general I'll be doing research today... maybe go out to a club or something tonight.

Feb 5, 2006 at 8:49 PM Post #38 of 47
At work with the weird customers calling today.

One called and was yelling and swearing. Wanted me to reactivate his internet account that was sent to collections, to which I replied I could not do until payment is received. He then said that I was a, and I quote, "s**tfaced ***hole, with a ********* peabrain, unfit for work as a customer service rep".

lol...I love my job...
rolleyes.gif

Feb 5, 2006 at 8:54 PM Post #39 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150
HT will be rockin the Baby Einstein DVDs and Elmo.

Garrett

Finally, another family man. I'll be entertaining the kids while the better half is playing card with her klatch.

Feb 5, 2006 at 8:55 PM Post #40 of 47
Superbowl is today?
confused.gif
I guess I'll be doing HW and playing games lol

Feb 5, 2006 at 9:46 PM Post #41 of 47
nevermind, i've decided to switch writing my paper today and the research tomorrow so that i can stay here and write the paper while watching the superbowl. i just can't miss those commercials
edit: they are for different classes, it's not like i'm doing a paper without the evidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back