Not sure where to post this: IEM users, how often do you clean your ears?
Jun 7, 2008 at 9:01 AM Post #31 of 34
I just wash them with the same bath puff I wash the rest of me with. I wear earrings pretty much all the time in addition to having my ER4s stuck in there, so I pay close attention to keeping my ears clean.

Sometimes my IEMs, but usually my work headset (it's really bad about this) will get a hair caught down in my ears and I'll need to use something to get it out, because it itches like crazy. Especially with a headset glued to my right ear for 10 hours. I generally use the lever of my nail clippers to scratch the little itch and get the hair out.

Otherwise I don't put things in my ears.

Jun 9, 2008 at 2:17 AM Post #32 of 34
I'm lucky I usually have little or no wax in my ears...might not be a good thing! But I do use a q-tip gently maybe once a week. Weird thing, every once in a great while I'll actually feel little bits of dry wax fall out of my ear all by themselves...maybe I have self-cleaning ears?
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 9, 2008 at 4:01 AM Post #33 of 34
I wash my ears. I think sticking things like q-tips or flushing with water picks is a bad idea, so I don't do it.

I've had one earwax plug, which I had taken care of a few years ago. It may not even have been related to the etys I started using at the exact same time, but maybe it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back