Not Sure How to...
Aug 4, 2018 at 4:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Dn2292

New Head-Fier
I would like to use my 770’s to plug into my audio system to watch TV with my wife. Our Tv has a Denon receiver that has a HP port in the front but obviously when I plug in, the speakers shut off. What equipment do I need to add?

Basically We would like to watch together but at different volume levels.

I know you can buy wireless setup’s but I don’t want to go that route.

Or anyone suggest a website for me to look over?

Thanks in advance for all the feedback!!!!

Aug 5, 2018 at 6:12 AM Post #3 of 4
Thank you Mr Maniac, I will try that later today.

And I apologize if I asked a Tv audio question in this forum.....I just figured it pertains to HP’s and since you guys are walking encyclopedia’s regarding HP’s..... well it made sense to me yesterday anyways:frowning2:

I will really think over any possible threads before posting in the future:)

Please be patient with me, I’m still learning the ropes around here, obviously.

Aug 5, 2018 at 11:41 AM Post #4 of 4
And I apologize if I asked a Tv audio question in this forum.....I just figured it pertains to HP’s and since you guys are walking encyclopedia’s regarding HP’s..... well it made sense to me yesterday anyways:frowning2:

I will really think over any possible threads before posting in the future:)

It's about using headphones with a TV so it's a valid question. In fact as long as it's audio related it probably is. Also not a fairly common question so I doubt you'd find a fairly recent thread with the same topic, and if you do find a similar thread from before, it might not have answered your question.

This section on the forums is really very lenient so long as it's audio related so don't worry about it. If it's audio you might as well ask here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back