Not sure how I got into this, but I'm knee deep
May 20, 2009 at 4:04 AM Post #16 of 18
Yeah it totally is a good investment
atsmile.gif
I dunno how I got through wood working without a press (itwas a recent purchase)
smily_headphones1.gif
I got this one
- Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices... best part is the in store price was only 69.99
smily_headphones1.gif

I like lansing enclosures a lot. the flexibility is much more with regards to exact case size. their sizing system may be a bit complex but u end up getting a quite close fit
smily_headphones1.gif
http://www.lansing-enclosures.com/ma...yle/sizes.html.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthonyhong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Some really great response, I've got a lot to read up on, but maybe I'll start with getting a really nice sound card then
wink.gif
. I would like some enlightenment how I would apply a scope to testing audio equipment. I have an idea, but some reading would be great
smily_headphones1.gif

Uncle Erik, wow thank you for the tip, when I actually go to put together an enclosre I'll be PM'ing you for helps
tongue.gif
. I need to work on my tools first. I've got a pretty decent hand drill, set of drill bits/ other spinning things that put holes in things/ make bigger holes/ grind (sorry bout my terminology here :p). Would it be worthit for me to get a drill press too?

@ aloksatoor, I guess it would be a good investment! :p

The reason why I am so concerned about testing is I like numbers :p I like seeing solid no- bs- no placebo shizz, I want to know the differences in products/ builds/ arrangement of equipment. I think your signature sums it up best Uncle Erik. But in the mean time, I'lll be starting on my M3
smily_headphones1.gif

edit: PS something i've done in the past: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/5697198-post5029.html
As you can see my metal work could use quite a bit of improvement :p.

May 20, 2009 at 10:22 AM Post #17 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by anthonyhong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not sure how I got into this, but I'm knee deep

Although it likely compounded itself when you clicked on the "join" button, the gene has always been there, semi-dormant.

Don't fight it; that only makes it worse.

May 20, 2009 at 2:47 PM Post #18 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voodoochile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Although it likely compounded itself when you clicked on the "join" button, the gene has always been there, semi-dormant.

Don't fight it; that only makes it worse.

QFT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back