Not qc35 but noise canceling
Dec 14, 2017 at 10:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

vilasman

New Head-Fier
Showed the wife pictures of the bose qc35 and the Sony mdr1000x and she thought both were physically to big. Is there anything (besides buds) that is physically smaller with quality approaching those 2?
Also for around 200,I'm looking for wireless buds that I can wear and listen to all day with better quality than the anker soundbuds slim and the lg tone pro infinims?

Dec 15, 2017 at 1:55 AM Post #2 of 3
Showed the wife pictures of the bose qc35 and the Sony mdr1000x and she thought both were physically to big.
For headphones with smaller ear cups, you'll be looking for on-ear style (QC35 and 1000X are over-ear). Make sure that your wife is aware that most people find over-ear to be more comfortable than on-ear.

Two high quality on-ear wireless headphones are Bang & Olufsen H9 and AKG N60NC Wireless.

Dec 29, 2017 at 1:40 AM Post #3 of 3
Hi vilasman. For your wife, AKG N60NC wireless is one of the best option if you want smaller and quality matching bose and sony. I believed B&O H9 is Over-ear but even so, they are not as large as bose and sony. H8 is the ideal on-ear verison. B&O are more expensive than AKG, but they do have real leathers and touch control panel. Both of these 2 pairs look very classy to me. They are both premium on-ears that are not cheap so you might want to try them out personally if possible.

As for wireless bud for yourself, not sure if you will be using them for working out. If you do, get something that is sweatproof like Jaybird X3. If just for daily commuting/office use, you might want to check out sennheiser Momentum wireless (Neckband) or momentum free.
Other models for your consideration:
- Beats X
-Jaybird freedom/ X2/ X3
-JBL E25BT/ Reflect Mini/ Aware
-Soul Impact
-Shure SE215 wireless
-RHA MA650 wireless
-Klipsch R6 Neckband (Very comfy for me)

Hope above helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back