Not even our toys are safe...
Feb 3, 2005 at 1:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

KR...

Curator of the Headphone Lust Museum
Tuberoller collects these plus it's just too weird which is why I am posting it here, again please keep political discussion out of this thread, thank you
smily_headphones1.gif

Just click on the link HERE and read the full article.

Feb 3, 2005 at 4:04 PM Post #3 of 16
I think it's hilarious, maybe their getting desperate in their attempts to strike fear in us.

Feb 3, 2005 at 4:17 PM Post #4 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by KR...
Tuberoller collects these plus it's just too weird which is why I am posting it here, again please keep political discussion out of this thread, thank you
smily_headphones1.gif

No political discussion on this......impossible...........unless....I can simply say that I have learn from your post that Tube is a doll collector.....
very_evil_smiley.gif

Amicalement

Feb 3, 2005 at 5:53 PM Post #6 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeAmEye
Anybody got a Rambo doll? He's needed right now to save this poor captive!

You know what, they should've used a Rambo or Commando dolls instead
wink.gif

Feb 3, 2005 at 6:08 PM Post #7 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Genetic
[snip]that Tube is a doll collector.....
very_evil_smiley.gif

Amicalement

Maybe he's into real dolls?
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 3, 2005 at 6:14 PM Post #8 of 16
Theres some new news that just came out about this. Turns out the leader of the kidnappers is none other than COBRA COMMANDER!!!

cobcom-front-full.jpg

Feb 3, 2005 at 7:59 PM Post #9 of 16
Terrorists play with dolls... Terrorists play with dolls.... nah, nah, nah, nah, nah!!! What are you going to do, shoot me with your plastic gun? I figured it out: the reason why they hate us is because we found out they play with dolls
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 4, 2005 at 3:28 AM Post #13 of 16
I respect the people that have posted here but as an absolutley honest question: Does this thread not border on political issues or at least touch issues that should be talked about with more political delicacy?
I really don't think this is laughing matter.

If the moderators feel that this post is politically motivated, please feel free to remove it, no bad feelings. I understand that KR asked for no political comments and I also understand there's no need to post if there's nothing to contribute to a thread. However, I believe there's a difference between not posting in the equipment forums and not posting in threads where you personal beliefs are concerned.

Feb 4, 2005 at 3:30 AM Post #14 of 16
I find it hilarious that yuppies insist on calling their boys' dolls: "action figures". I've had some moms get very huffy when I casually pleased their brats by admiring their dolls. "They are ACTION FIGURES!", I've been admonished. Why can't they admit that their brats play with dolls?

Feb 4, 2005 at 3:36 AM Post #15 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by saint.panda
I respect the people that have posted here but as an absolutley honest question: Does this thread not border on political issues or at least touch issues that should be talked about with more political delicacy?
I really don't think this is laughing matter.

I still think it's hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back