Not been on for a while, what are the current budget King IEM contenders?
Oct 17, 2013 at 5:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

AnthonyMcEwen

Head-Fier
As title really, not as such s recommendation thread as i m not after a lengthy desscusion that is normally created by the new to site member.

But have been away for a while and was just wondering what the budgets contenders wereright now as I like my krks but er there fine on public transport and at home but not what I want to wear during sport.

So can you give me the top five / ten most commonly recommended / popular IEMs for around £10-40 area I want something that's not gonna be the end of the world if I crash

(don't need a safety lecture here I know the risks and only wear one side when cycling and only when solo not when in a paceline/group ride.)

Also any features like water or sweet resistant would be good but not vital and I'm not looking for them but if there there its nice to have.

Thanks in advance.

Oh p.s I listen to most types of music from enter shirka (how's that meant to be spelt?) To the latest hits on the radio such as adel and even a bit of pink so I'm really after a jack of all trades, not bass monsters but a bit of a kicks nice, I don't like anything really warm, not cynical ether not that I can ask much at my price range...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back