Not about headphones but...
Jan 9, 2008 at 11:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

EroThraX

New Head-Fier
Sorry to post here, I have no idea where else I can post this, this is the only forum I know to go to about audio problems xD

I've had this problem with my speakers for a while, their " Klipsch Promedia Ultra 2.0 " ( ProMedia Ultra 2.0 --- Computer Speakers )

And so the problem is when I try to raise the volume via the knob on my right speaker my left speaker volume goes really low like someone cut half the sound off to it, but my right one stays fine, and then I have to keep moving the volume knob up and down and tapping it and stuff untill the left one comes back in... it's like trying to tune into a radio station thats 97.1.0000382 and you just can't get to it.

it's really annoying.. so I went to Bestbuy and I was going to replace them and bam the speakers are discontinued.. the best buy guy said they replaced them with the "Groove PM20" speakers ( Groove PM20 - Computer Speakers, PC Speakers, Laptop Speakers, Multimedia Speakers, Klipsch ProMedia )

So now I'm wondering if I buy the new ones, will they sound worse/better then my current ones. I'm use to my current ones so I was hoping to get a new set of them and it would of been fine lol but since the guy said the PM20 replaces the Promedia 2.0 ones it should sound just as good / better right?

ProMedia Ultra 2.0 --- Computer Speakers
Groove PM20 - Computer Speakers, PC Speakers, Laptop Speakers, Multimedia Speakers, Klipsch ProMedia

heres the links to the two, what do you guys think? And is there anyway to fix my current speakers?

Thanks
-ero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back