Not able to edit community profile or account info <- Read your welcome PM.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2013 at 1:26 AM Post #121 of 249
When I registered I typed my email address incorrectly.  As a result I have not bee able to receive the registration confirmation email.  I do not have an edit account button on my profile page since this is my first post.  My question is this:  once I have a sufficient post count, will I be able to edit my profile?  Or will I not be able to since I cannot receive the confirmation email?

Sep 17, 2013 at 6:47 PM Post #123 of 249
hello, i am member from a few months and even now i can't edit my profile or add a profile picture, what should i do?
i always receive this message when i want to add a profile picture: 

Insufficient Permissions

Your account does not have the required permissions to access this page.
Logout and try again with an administrative account, or contact a site administrator for support.

thank you :D

Oct 14, 2013 at 11:33 PM Post #125 of 249
After registration, I wanna change to another email address, but I can not find the button to edit my account.
BTW, I'd like to submit a new product, it always said "Looks like this item has a similar name to another item" and I changed it to another name, it sill does not work

Nov 4, 2013 at 12:47 AM Post #129 of 249
Just created an account today. Low and behold I too cannot edit my profile.

I tried on several different browsers, disabled any extensions, tried on both Mac & PC.

Help?

*EDIT* I don't know what changed but I just logged in, and now I can edit my profile. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back