Not able to edit community profile or account info <- Read your welcome PM.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2016 at 11:50 AM Post #212 of 249
Joe, Relatively new to the forum, had a great time at Canjam Charlotte. Need to edit my signature based on requests. Can you help me get the edit community profile button on. I am the S.E. representative for Bryston, Master Dynamic, and Focal. 
Hope your enjoying CanJam Socal. Look forward to hearing from you. 

Apr 22, 2016 at 12:24 PM Post #213 of 249
I believe I have this problem as well.
duggehsmile.png

May 2, 2016 at 2:56 PM Post #218 of 249
I tried accessing my profile for the first time in months, and I can't find a link to it either. It looks like the interface has changed, so I'm assuming you've had a major software update.  I checked "preferences" and "my info" and I don't know where else to look.

May 14, 2016 at 6:25 PM Post #220 of 249
Hello, 
I'm new here also and do not have the Edit Community Profile button​ showing for me in any of the browser that I try.  Can you check my account and see if you can fix it.  Thanks!

May 22, 2016 at 11:17 AM Post #223 of 249
I know I am a new member, but having trouble adding gear and I don't have a edit list button. I was able to make two lists and add two headphones, but not all gear shows add to list.

I have 10 posts and able to do some stuff. Maybe I don't quite have all permissions yet ? I think it should be changed that new members wait till 10 posts to add hardware. This should be a first must do as a new member.

My posts show and my profile shows I have 10 posts. I just wish I could now edit my profile and gear. I was able to add some gear so not really sure which the problem is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back