not a troll
Nov 29, 2010 at 6:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

pooklio

New Head-Fier
guys

some of you are calling me a troll. at first i didn't know what one was until i read it's someone who posts racist or hateful comments just to get a reaction

i don't understand how that could be taken from my posts. i know i'm accusing my neighbors of something bad but i'm not racist or hateful.

also i will say again that the neighbors i have downstairs are trying hard NOT to hear me sing and i believe them.

i did try what you told me to try and i tried to get a friend over to see if my singing is louder when i have headphones on. the friend did say it was a bit louder but still not loud enough that he'd think the neighbors would hear.

also i often have music on and the TV on and they never bother to knock on my door about that. or when i'm just talking to myself or my friends.

I am not a troll though and i'm not crazy. i first came here because i thought my headphones were being listened to by my neighbors cuz they were laughing at my singing. when u said it was very unlikely at first i didn't believe it but i think u might be right now. The youtube thing is just another idea but maybe that's not it either.

but whatever. i know some of you think it's funny and i'm not the type that gets hurt over stuff like that. after all it's the internet lol, but i am concerned about my neighbors hearing me sing but never anything else. it's as if that's ALL they hear. if i roll over the floors in my office chair or if i have a loud movie on or if i'm on the phone nobody comes knocking on my door.

And i never hear them either. Except one time when they had a party but it din't bother me.

anyways i think i'll figure this out on my own. you guys might be right and i might just be paranoid but it doesn't mean i'm crazy and it definitely doesn't mean i'm racist.

Nov 29, 2010 at 6:58 PM Post #2 of 16
I just skimmed that thread, and I feel your pain bro. Like, I have these plush animals my nieces gave me, and like, I swear they're watching me. When I go to bed, I put them on a chair, and I know they're up to something. They just, they stare at me. Judge me. One in particular, the teddy bear. Her name is Ange and she threatens to kill me in French. I don't speak French, but I know it's French, cause she's French. Anyways, last night, I put her in my bathroom so she wouldn't stare and threaten me and I could get some sleep, and when I woke in the morning, she was on my chest, looking down at me.

And I think my nieces can see me crying through their plastic eyes. 

Nov 29, 2010 at 7:09 PM Post #5 of 16
Kirosia has met pooklio

popcorn.gif

Nov 29, 2010 at 7:23 PM Post #6 of 16

Quote:
Kirosia has met pooklio

popcorn.gif

Oh, this can only end well  ...

I propose WWF worthy introductions ... and in this thread @ 155 bi-coastal though presently, misirablely  hailing out of taxichucettes we have "The Rascal" . head-fi's own, one Kirosia, who is also No Troll :wink:

/ Smart moneys on the troll :wink:

popcorn.gif

Nov 29, 2010 at 8:14 PM Post #9 of 16
Does crazy hair lead to crazy thoughts?

I was once almost referred to as a troll for being sarcastic. Someone was repeating the same opinion over and over again and I mocked him.

Now what makes a troll a troll? Generally behaviour that is too provocating and too witty even when just mockery...

Nov 29, 2010 at 8:54 PM Post #10 of 16
Hahaha. OP, chill man. Just sing softer. or get some dampening curtains and soundproof your room somewhat. If all else fails, move over to kirosia's place. I'm sure he needs some company against those evil plush animals, especially Ange :)

Nov 29, 2010 at 9:32 PM Post #12 of 16

Quote:
guys

some of you are calling me a troll. at first i didn't know what one was until i read it's someone who posts racist or hateful comments just to get a reaction

i don't understand how that could be taken from my posts. i know i'm accusing my neighbors of something bad but i'm not racist or hateful.

also i will say again that the neighbors i have downstairs are trying hard NOT to hear me sing and i believe them.

i did try what you told me to try and i tried to get a friend over to see if my singing is louder when i have headphones on. the friend did say it was a bit louder but still not loud enough that he'd think the neighbors would hear.

also i often have music on and the TV on and they never bother to knock on my door about that. or when i'm just talking to myself or my friends.

I am not a troll though and i'm not crazy. i first came here because i thought my headphones were being listened to by my neighbors cuz they were laughing at my singing. when u said it was very unlikely at first i didn't believe it but i think u might be right now. The youtube thing is just another idea but maybe that's not it either.

but whatever. i know some of you think it's funny and i'm not the type that gets hurt over stuff like that. after all it's the internet lol, but i am concerned about my neighbors hearing me sing but never anything else. it's as if that's ALL they hear. if i roll over the floors in my office chair or if i have a loud movie on or if i'm on the phone nobody comes knocking on my door.

And i never hear them either. Except one time when they had a party but it din't bother me.

anyways i think i'll figure this out on my own. you guys might be right and i might just be paranoid but it doesn't mean i'm crazy and it definitely doesn't mean i'm racist.

Doesn't necessarily have to be racist or hateful. The troll just has to make comments or statements that are so outrageous that people have to react to them. And yes, your posts have been rather outrageous.

Nov 29, 2010 at 9:33 PM Post #13 of 16
Nov 29, 2010 at 10:32 PM Post #15 of 16

Quote:
I remember when I was a kid, everyone would get troll dolls, hoping theirs would have a gem in the belly. I killed a man. 

This is just deadpan epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back