Northwest Ohio/Southern Michigan Meet
Apr 2, 2004 at 4:14 PM Post #33 of 53
depending on how long you want this thing to go, I might be able to commondere a room here at school, though that would mean moving the whole shabang to Ann Arbor, MI.

I've never been to a meet so I don't know how you would set this up or what you would need.

Apr 2, 2004 at 4:19 PM Post #34 of 53
Quote:

Originally posted by Porksoda
depending on how long you want this thing to go, I might be able to commondere a room here at school, though that would mean moving the whole shabang to Ann Arbor, MI.

I've never been to a meet so I don't know how you would set this up or what you would need.

Once we move into our new building (should be completely moved over in about a month) I was considering another Wadia meet in Ann Arbor. We'll have more space then last time and we have a new world-class listening room to check out.

Apr 2, 2004 at 4:42 PM Post #35 of 53
::drool::

That'd be incredible! I'm determined to find someplace in Toledo to meet, but I'll make sure it doesn't conflict with a headfi meeting at Wadia
k1000smile.gif

Apr 3, 2004 at 12:51 PM Post #36 of 53
Quote:

Originally posted by jefemeister
Once we move into our new building (should be completely moved over in about a month) I was considering another Wadia meet in Ann Arbor. We'll have more space then last time and we have a new world-class listening room to check out.

Be happy to help you organize that...let me know.
biggrin.gif

Apr 3, 2004 at 8:59 PM Post #37 of 53
Quote:

Originally posted by elrod-tom
Be happy to help you organize that...let me know.
biggrin.gif

I may have jumped the gun a little bit, but I would like to have one at least this summer. I haven't really run this by anyone yet. Thanks for the offer Tom. I'll let you know.

Apr 6, 2004 at 1:03 AM Post #40 of 53
Interesting.. a public library would be a really good idea. I'll call the downtown library, plus the University of Toledo library. There has to be somewhere that would accomodate us.

Apr 6, 2004 at 3:12 AM Post #41 of 53
Is anybody bringing grados to the meet? I am considering buying some 125s, or MAYBE 225s if I get a good summer job, but I'd like to hear them first. My only basis for comparison so far is the Senn 497s unamped with an iMP-350. I've got some of the parts to start DIYing amps; I'm gonna get the rest hopefully within a month and start playing around with amps.
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif

Apr 6, 2004 at 3:33 PM Post #42 of 53
I'm planning to bring my sr-125's, and most of this
|
|
|
\/

Apr 6, 2004 at 6:55 PM Post #43 of 53
Quote:

Originally posted by chosen1
I'm planning to bring my sr-125's, and most of this
|
|
|
\/

OOOO.... I will definitely want to hear your iMP-350, pimeta, and 125s, as that is exactly the setup I want.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 20, 2004 at 3:19 PM Post #44 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by jefemeister

What is this "Wadia" you speak of in A2?

EDIT: Never mind; I googled it. HOLY CRAP! An audiophile research center less than 5 miles from my house!!
biggrin.gif

PLEEEAAASSE can we do the meet at Wadia????

pretty please?
orphsmile.gif

Apr 21, 2004 at 1:54 AM Post #45 of 53
Already had one...it was VERY cool!!
biggrin.gif

So...what is the deal with this, anyway? We having a meet or what???
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back