Northwest Meeting Status
Aug 6, 2001 at 12:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

eric343

Member of the Trade: Audiogeek: The "E" in META42
So, Neruda and Tyll, what's the current planning status of the meeting? From our messages I'd assume that all thats been agreed-upon is the date, but the meet is less than a week from today...

Aug 6, 2001 at 4:35 PM Post #2 of 15
Actually, I'd like to know the details, too. I've been a bit out of the loop (I just moved---MAN! What a hasstle!).

So, where is it exactly? When is it, exactly?

Aug 6, 2001 at 6:40 PM Post #3 of 15
I'm still game to have it at my place, but has anybody heard from Neruda? Don't know if he found another location. And last I saw the date was still up in the air depending on how many atheists are in the group. Headwize forums still down. Maybe there's a post over there.

Aug 6, 2001 at 7:08 PM Post #4 of 15
yes, that's where we left off...I think we'll have to have it this Saturday (or else we'll have to put it off for nearly a month, ack!). I've been trying to contact Tyll to work some of this stuff out, but haven't been able to get through (am I calling too early?). If deepriver wants to have it at his place that's fine with me. I also need a difinitive answer as to how many people can make it. I know budgie and I are going but I'm unsure as to the rest.

Aug 6, 2001 at 7:15 PM Post #5 of 15
Well if it helps people decide whether they're coming or not and it's at my place it'll be 1 1/2 hrs. no. of Port. and 2 hrs. so. of Seattle (30 miles no. of Longview and 15 miles so. of Chehalis). Neruda, you make the final call on date and place and let me know if I should post directions.

Aug 6, 2001 at 9:47 PM Post #7 of 15
Eric, just tell him were it is and don't say anything about the time. It may not take that long to get there,
wink.gif

Aug 7, 2001 at 3:53 AM Post #14 of 15
Let's not be knocking Winlock too hard. Tyll may not want to come if too much of the truth is revealed in advance. And where else will you be able to see the Orpheus AND the "WORLD'S LARGEST EGG" all in the same day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back