Northern NJ meet?
Apr 18, 2011 at 6:15 AM Post #3 of 10
You could organize a meet. Can't expect someone else to do the legwork for something you'd like to happen. You could just travel to a meet that's within striking distance as well if nothing comes up on the radar.

Apr 18, 2011 at 6:30 PM Post #5 of 10
Ok,

My house isn't big enough to set anything up beyond 5-6 people so unless someone will offer to hold it at their house I think we will need to take it to a facility.  I wouldn't mind 5-6 people if everyone brings a nice compliment of gear!

Let's shoot for May 7th or May 14th 2011.  Let me know if you guys think that is too soon.

Lets do an interest check here.  I would like to get a meet setup for the NJ Metro area (Northern NJ, East PA, NYC, Southern NY).  If we spark enough interest by the end of the week I would like to work with a couple individuals on planning. 

Also please list gear you plan on potentially bringing.  I would like to make this meet more about bringing gear and letting everyone compare hardware than having people show up without.  I know people want to hear stuff they haven't had a chance to buy but the ratio needs to be higher than at the last NYC meet.  At least bring your favorite headphones with you!!!  

Gear:
Schiit Audio Lyr
Audio-GD NFB-12
LD MKIII
LD DAC I
Beyer DT990-600 ohm
Audeze LCD-2

Apr 24, 2011 at 4:44 PM Post #8 of 10
I'd be interested! I don't have a lot of gear though, and none you would likely be interested in hearing... *points to signature*

Wavoman mentioned at the NYC meet that he was thinking of setting something up, maybe pm him?

Apr 30, 2011 at 1:25 PM Post #9 of 10
MAINE. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back