Northeastern Meets?
Feb 1, 2005 at 5:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Little J040

1000+ Head-Fier
Hello everyone Just curious as to when or where any Northeastern MEETS would be? I live near providence but am willing to go to anywhere from BOSTON, Conn, or maybe NH.. Please let me know

Thanks

Feb 1, 2005 at 6:46 PM Post #2 of 4
I'd be up for one, seeing as I missed the last Boston meet as it was scheduled on the same day as my friend's wedding. Of course, unpredictable weather that is New England weather does make it bit problematic to schedule one around this time of the year.

Anyhow, I'd be up for a meet on most Saturdays or Sundays.

Feb 20, 2005 at 11:06 PM Post #3 of 4
Anyone know of any places to rent in the boston area for a meet? Im not sure how many people would be interested jsut trying to get an idea though
600smile.gif

Feb 22, 2005 at 2:14 AM Post #4 of 4
I'm new here on the forums, but would also like to have a social gathering.

Just moved here a few years ago from Seattle, but I'm hard pressed to find any such get togethers. Thought with all the tech/R&D Uni's that there would be more here going on. Maybe I'm just not finding them. Though, MIT does have a Mac User Group, they just like iPods...
wink.gif

Anyways, let me know what you folks think. Live in Somerville, give a shout if you're around the neighborhood, or wanna slum around Davis Square for a beer.

Cheers,
Echo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back