North Alabama/ Southern-middle Tennessee?
Oct 19, 2007 at 8:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

wes.coleman

100+ Head-Fier
Any head-fiers in north Alabama or southern-middle Tennessee (including Chattanooga and Knoxville)?

Oct 23, 2007 at 6:35 PM Post #2 of 19
I'm in Knoxville, and would love to get together with some fellow head-fiers. I'm gonna subscribe to this thread hopefully there are more interested

Oct 24, 2007 at 1:30 PM Post #3 of 19
Add another name to the list! I'm located in the Rocket City...
biggrin.gif

Heck, I'm almost considering crashing the Atlanta meet in a few weeks but not looking like my schedule will allow a trip over there... I'd be interested in a local meet even if it were just a handful of people...

Oct 29, 2007 at 12:19 PM Post #7 of 19
An Atlanta meet is very doable for me. As well as a Nashville or Chatt-town meet (the latter is preferred. I used to live in Chattanooga and I miss it like hell!). I'll subscribe to this thread as well, if we get enough people interested, I'll try to organize something.

Oct 29, 2007 at 8:50 PM Post #8 of 19
I am going to the Atlanta meet on the 10th, but would still love to get together with the Alabama/Tennessee folks. Chattanooga sounds like the most logical/central place, hopefully someone that calls chatt' home can host. If not I could host in Knoxville I have a place a available at a moments notice that would work quite nicely.

Oct 30, 2007 at 12:42 AM Post #10 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by noseallinit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
if hosted in Knoxville I just may be willing to drive in from Asheville, NC. I think there are a couple of other head-fi members living in the Knoxville area but I forget who they are at the moment.

I think there are 3 of us in Knoxville area and at least one in Nashville. I would love to have a meet locally, but Chattanooga would also be convenient.

Dec 11, 2007 at 4:14 AM Post #12 of 19
im in nashville and probably can make it if im free

Dec 14, 2007 at 3:28 AM Post #13 of 19
I've hosted 2 here in Nashville but at the moment money is a little tight. That and I don't have a workplace where I could host it anymore...

Dec 22, 2007 at 6:12 PM Post #15 of 19
Just to reiterate, I could host in Knoxville and would gladly do so if there was enough interest. that being said, Chattanooga seems like the most central location of those currently interested. Talk it up people I would love to have a meet sooner the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back