Nordost Valhalla appreciation thread
Oct 20, 2011 at 11:53 PM Post #271 of 276
i see your valhalla and will raise you odin lol. odin=yummy. oh, sorry about your wallet
biggrin.gif

Dec 3, 2018 at 6:39 PM Post #273 of 276
Back from the dead eh? If you think Valhalla is good, listen to Kubala Sosna Elation or Jorma Prime. You'll realize just how hopelessly colored the Nordost stuff is.

everyone has their opinion... but never heard of these cables the names are ridiculous... you'll have a hard time beating any Valhalla 2 cable unless your the Odin... with some obscure brand...

Dec 3, 2018 at 6:56 PM Post #274 of 276
I tried to find one, couldn’t. Bought Sarum t digital super array USB, audioquest fire interconnects and double helix prion 4.and perfect wave ac12 power chord. I don’t get it in canada, Nordost needs an online store for all cables. Forget brick and mortar, no one accidentally wants to buy premium cables.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2018 at 12:54 AM Post #275 of 276
I tried to find one, couldn’t. Bought Sarum t digital super array USB, audioquest fire interconnects and double helix prion 4.and perfect wave ac12 power chord. I don’t get it in canada, Nordost needs an online store for all cables. Forget brick and mortar, no one accidentally wants to buy premium cables.

There are a number of dealers that carry Nordost in your area... don't know if that's what your referring to. Nordost will never sell directly to the public... I know Mike and that team well... not going to happen... you can go to their site and it will list a lot of dealers in your area... if you need a dealer I know of some and can recommend if you need that....

Dec 4, 2018 at 6:26 AM Post #276 of 276
There are a number of dealers that carry Nordost in your area... don't know if that's what your referring to. Nordost will never sell directly to the public... I know Mike and that team well... not going to happen... you can go to their site and it will list a lot of dealers in your area... if you need a dealer I know of some and can recommend if you need that....

Understood, went first to Nordost site, then tried a majority of stores that carry Valhalla and rarely would those retailers even discuss those cable options available online ,certainly none making them available on line. One gets the sense they may not even have them in store and certainly not driving to find out, or even bother to call. Canada is the market it is but there is no retail like the cable company in the USA where I bought my Sarum on line and had to import it. That company has a wide variety of high end products that are a click away. Not canada. So one can piece meal say hi fi headphones find some audioquest stuff, but no Nordost. Either retail in canada which is in a weak spot needs to step up with internet sales, even bay bloor is not offering high end cables, executive studio maybe but I’m not driving there. Or the manufacturers themselves have a duty to online sales there full range at suggested retail so no brick and mortar is offended. Just my beef.
If it ain’t online it doesn’t exist in my books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back