NorCal Summer Meet Saturday 6/28/2008 impressions
Jun 28, 2008 at 3:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 126

amb

Member of the Trade: AMB Laboratories
[size=large]NorCal Summer Meet Saturday 6/28/2008 impressions[/size]

The meet hasn't even started yet as I type this, but I figure'd why not jump the gun and start this thread.
smily_headphones1.gif

EDIT: Oops. Looks like there is already a thread here ->
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f45/ca...a-meet-339065/
EDIT2: OK, This shall be the official meet impression thread.
wink.gif

Jun 28, 2008 at 8:09 PM Post #2 of 126
My impression is that this should be the impression thread for the NorCal Meet. Afterall, one of the coolest pieces of gear was built by the guy that started this thread.

Jun 28, 2008 at 8:17 PM Post #5 of 126
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My impression is that this should be the impression thread for the NorCal Meet. Afterall, one of the coolest pieces of gear was built by the guy that started this thread.

Mike, I agree. You're a mod. Can't you make it happen?

Jun 28, 2008 at 8:19 PM Post #7 of 126
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mike, I agree. You're a mod. Can't you make it happen?

If it's going to happen it has to be by force of will.
wink.gif

Jun 28, 2008 at 8:46 PM Post #8 of 126
Thank god Florida Team is helping you guys out with meet pictures. You clearly need some direction on how to do this stuff. Not a single peep from you Cali boys about the pre-meet? What kind of showing is that? Where are the stray candid pics from last night? I know you're all busy listening to gear today, but at least nums and Al should know better than to let Florida take over your thread....or do you...

Jun 28, 2008 at 9:08 PM Post #10 of 126
vicki, sooo wish you were here with us....its already got to be a really good time. Its insane, gene is playing Rock Band and kicking ass =)

Jun 29, 2008 at 1:21 AM Post #12 of 126
Team NorCal's stand-ins have just calling from the beer garden, singing Kum By Ya loudly and almost in tune. Have Al and John called? No. Is John's phone even turned on? No. What kinda of mortuary meet are you having there in California? Must we do all the work here in Florida?

Jun 29, 2008 at 2:35 AM Post #14 of 126
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thank god Florida Team is helping you guys out with meet pictures. You clearly need some direction on how to do this stuff. Not a single peep from you Cali boys about the pre-meet? What kind of showing is that? Where are the stray candid pics from last night? I know you're all busy listening to gear today, but at least nums and Al should know better than to let Florida take over your thread....or do you...

a lame one as i said before? i dont want to trash canjam but with a few more people who attended the nor cal meet the sarasota meet could be as awesome as canjam itself. so far this meet has been one for the books with just 4 other guys besides me. great freaking meet. a time to be remembered for sure. so next time theres a secret meet in sarasota and a publicized one in some weird place called san mateo, you know where you go.

quick quote after a little bit of drinking...just a little bit though.

gene - "i thought i knew you better..."

mike - "ill be in in a second..."

another mike-ism "we were erect while we walked..."

suddenly the meet has taken a turn for the dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back