Norcal Mini-Meet (Aug 9th, 2008) in Mountain View
Aug 5, 2008 at 2:23 PM Post #16 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythmdevils /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it looks like i have to work on saturday!
frown.gif
So I won't be able to make it until 2.30 or 3. that makes one less person to worry about i guess. But I woudn't mind listening to the nautilus again for a few minutes... :crackheadsmile:

hope you can make it, better late than never.
beerchug.gif

Aug 6, 2008 at 6:16 AM Post #18 of 37
Alrite hit you guys all my info I think. If I missed you... let me know

Aug 7, 2008 at 5:07 PM Post #20 of 37
Oh yeah, try and bring a power strip if possible.

Aug 7, 2008 at 10:24 PM Post #21 of 37
I will be bringing my Panamax so I should only need one wall plug for all my stuff (just make sure it can handle a good 10A when I turn everything one..
atsmile.gif
)

Cheers,

Aug 7, 2008 at 11:37 PM Post #22 of 37
Yeah I have a lot of outlets in my place but they aren't necessarily close to table space and that kind of thing.

Aug 7, 2008 at 11:51 PM Post #23 of 37
Dan since we are somewhat space limited I am just bringing my HD2 and leaving the mac mini source at the house. I have a Moth Audio P5 source selector that we can use to slpit a source to 2 amps.

Headphone wise I'll bring my ATH AD2ks, Grado RS1s and Stax SRX mklll

Aug 8, 2008 at 5:59 AM Post #24 of 37
Looks like since Eddie Current is well represented there and space may be limited. I may just leave my ZD at home to save from redundancy, but I can bring a VDA-2/VAC-1 DAC setup (which I'm most likely returning) and a SDPIF distribution amp (1x3 SPIDF... 2x6 if you include AES/EBU)... if anyone's interested. If not... I can bring a bottle of wine instead of gear... as long as there's someone interested in that!
wink.gif

Aug 8, 2008 at 5:24 PM Post #26 of 37
I dunno I have a fair amount of table space with that row of cabinets by the stairs my coffee table and my GIGANTIC dining table that can also be extended and my counter. But yeah for sake of your back's bring what you want ;p

I might suggest you bring the Zana though Spekto if its not inconvenient just because I don't think anyone is bringing one and it might be good to do a comprehensive line comparison.

P.S. Jp bring your music collection! ;p

P.P.S. Haha I don't mind ast. I'll going to shop for some beverages and beer tonight. Any requests? I dunno if I can source something as fancy as a nice islay singlemalt though ;p For beer I was thinking probably just fat tire maybe some 1554. Softdrinks... splenda coke, doctor pepper and sprite or something. Have a nice little balcony that we could take a little cigar break too at some point JP ;p

Aug 8, 2008 at 6:37 PM Post #27 of 37
A nice sherry aged speysider might find it's way into my packing list as well.

Cheers,

Aug 8, 2008 at 7:06 PM Post #28 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Icarium /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I might suggest you bring the Zana though Spekto if its not inconvenient just because I don't think anyone is bringing one and it might be good to do a comprehensive line comparison.

Can do, Dan. Consider my ZD there!

Will have figure out a good wine to balance out the spirit representation!
wink.gif

If anyone wants to bring some sub-$1K DAC's to share, I'd sure appreciate it, as I'm in search-mode for that right now.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 8, 2008 at 8:48 PM Post #29 of 37
The PSAudio Digital Link III will be coming along... for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back