noozxoide audio help
Nov 30, 2014 at 1:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

McNikk

New Head-Fier
I don't know if anyone here can help with this but I figured it was worth a shot. I use an android app called Noozxoide Eizo rewire E and I have a problem because I get static noise with any audio when the program is turned on.

Another problem is that the effects seem to stop working after my phone has been turned on for a while. It's weird because the app will say that it is still say that it's working but nothing I do in app changes the sound.

Thanks ahead for any advice. 

Dec 1, 2014 at 10:32 PM Post #2 of 2
No one would willing to help if you haven't stated clear message. Does it support USB power to the DAC/AMP unit? Connecting USB power to DAC/AMP that directly supplied from AC like PC will definitely generate electrical noise. Use power-bank, battery or battery-powered equipment like Tablet as the power source for your DAC/AMP equipment.

Here on Head-Fi we don't serve question like Android as primary. Only audio equipments (transport, DAC, AMP, cable and source), hardware setups, experiences and Ohms Law (etc). There are better place for just Android.

You probably have corrupted the most sacred Head-Fi that only left on earth. If you treat Head-Fi like any other XDX forum, I will report you, I can recognize the pattern you guys making the questions. I can see a lot of you in here making ridiculously misleading. Please take note.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back