Noob looking for a recommendation for an amp
Oct 24, 2008 at 4:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

mursu

New Head-Fier
So, I read this review for the Zero headphone amp and the price was really nice, but the sheer size of the thread scared me away.

So, I'm looking for an amp in the price range of 100-200USD for my new pair of AKG 601's, not looking to upgrade it in any way, I'm not really interested in that stuff, but I'd still like a decent sounding amp. I'd be mostly listening music with it if that makes any difference.

So is the Zero amp easy to order and if so, where from?

Other suggestions for an amp are also welcome, since I don't yet know if I want to go through the hassle ordering it from China was it?

Oct 24, 2008 at 5:15 PM Post #2 of 2
Quote:

Originally Posted by mursu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So, I read this review for the Zero headphone amp and the price was really nice, but the sheer size of the thread scared me away.

So, I'm looking for an amp in the price range of 100-200USD for my new pair of AKG 601's, not looking to upgrade it in any way, I'm not really interested in that stuff, but I'd still like a decent sounding amp. I'd be mostly listening music with it if that makes any difference.

So is the Zero amp easy to order and if so, where from?

Other suggestions for an amp are also welcome, since I don't yet know if I want to go through the hassle ordering it from China was it?

I would recommend a Little Dot MKIII. I have one paired with my AKG K601s and it sounds fantastic!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back