Non-leaking headphones for work
Feb 20, 2008 at 10:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

KTamas

Head-Fier
Hi

So I've been doing some extensive damage to my wallet...i mean, reading Head-Fi a lot and buying gear recently. I got the KSC75s for portable use, the AKG K241s for home, but they both have a problem (along with my Logitech Noise-canceling headphones): they are leaking sound. A lot (ironically the noise canceling ones are the most leaky). That doesn't matter for me unless I'm at work in which case it does bother my coworkers. So I'm looking for headphones for under $100-150 with as less sound leak as possible and great SQ (duh). I'm willing to consider portable and full-sized ones too. Any recommendations?

Thanks,
KTamas

P.S.: No IEMs, sorry, I don't like them.

Feb 20, 2008 at 10:42 PM Post #2 of 2
Yuin PK1's, what I use are great, but work best when amped. I use them at work without any complaints from anyone.

Otherwise, you could try the Yuin PK2, I personally haven't heard them, but I have heard the PK3s, so I can fairly judge that they will be of great quality.

Both of the above mentioned earphones are available at our sponsors - Head-Direct, ALO Audio and HeadRoom, and TTVJ I think as well
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back