Non-Isolating IEM's for work
Jun 3, 2015 at 10:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

peepskp

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone,

I have an old pair of Sennheiser CX-300 IEMS that are starting to fall apart on me after years of use. I am looking for a replacement pair that I can use at work. I need IEM's that will allow me to listen to music but still be relatively alert so they cannot be very isolating. I prefer IEM's because they are less obtrusive and less noticeable.

I currently have VSonic GR02 BE Iems that I use at home when riding my bike or cutting the lawn and like them fine. I also just purchased the Philips Fidelio X2 over ear headphones which I love.

I would like to get something under $100.

I listen to all types of music and prefer balanced to warm sounding headphones. I will be hooking up directly to my laptop, not sure what type of sound system I have but the laptop was around $5000. Still may be ****ty tho...

Thanks!

Jun 4, 2015 at 2:59 AM Post #2 of 3
The makes/models in this headphone list each link to a review, and one of the ratings is isolation: http://theheadphonelist.com/headphone-list/

Most of those makes/models are popular enough, that you could get then google them with term head-fi, and likely find even more information on them here or maybe an active thread where you could ask about the isolation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back