Nomad zen
Jun 1, 2003 at 7:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

Barrman

New Head-Fier
Hello to all has any one tested the Nomad Zen 20gb player it looks good and has a fair price but i see no reviews please some post soon

Jun 1, 2003 at 7:59 AM Post #2 of 21
Barrman, welcome to Head-Fi. As a new member, you should use the search function in the upper right to search for existing threads on a topic like this. You'll find LOTS of discussion here about the Zen
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 1, 2003 at 8:28 AM Post #3 of 21
Quote:

Originally posted by Barrman
Hello to all has any one tested the Nomad Zen 20gb player it looks good and has a fair price but i see no reviews please some post soon

you are a blind blind man

Jun 1, 2003 at 5:07 PM Post #5 of 21
Quote:

Originally posted by Barrman
sorry to be a bother i am new at this

just ignore AIM9x, he is a search button whore.
wink.gif

*runs*

Jun 1, 2003 at 10:45 PM Post #7 of 21
at least we didn't scare this guy off with that picture or the religious fanaticism. oh yeah, http://www.austinv.com/PDAP.html our very own austonia's site is a great place to start.

Jun 3, 2003 at 8:49 AM Post #8 of 21
usc goose thank you for the web site I found it very help ful but still there is no easy decision. What to get Nomad zen-for looks and options, Nomad juke box 3- for audiophile line out properties, or an I pod for ease and size?

What to do what to do, Oh well thanks for the help.

happy trails

Jun 3, 2003 at 8:52 AM Post #9 of 21
just get an ipod and get it over with.
evil_smiley.gif

Jun 3, 2003 at 8:53 AM Post #10 of 21
I wish I could but I really do need at least 20gb and i pod 20 gb players are so expencive if I wasn't tight on cash it wouln't be a problem however I amtight on cash so it is a problem
frown.gif

Jun 4, 2003 at 2:52 AM Post #12 of 21
thanks for the site that is a great deal but i am on a PC and therr for can't get this playerat that price thanks for the halp though I'll keep looking

Jun 4, 2003 at 2:54 AM Post #13 of 21
Just get the nomad jukebox 3, man. It's all about the sound. Sound rules!!!!

Jun 4, 2003 at 4:04 AM Post #14 of 21
Actually, the Apple store now has refurbished 20 gig windows iPods for $300. Something they just changed in the past half day, I think. They're apparently now out of the 10 giggers that they were selling for $200.

To check it out, go here:

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...ts/AppleStore/

and then click on the special deals link on the bottom, left-hand side of the page.

In any case, the Windows and Mac iPods are the same, you can easily move from one operating system to the other by formating the iPod with the correct updater (the software used to update firmware).

Jun 5, 2003 at 4:38 AM Post #15 of 21
thanks for the site I will see if I can scrounge up the money...wow you guys are helpfull thank you ever so much

Headfi rules!!!!

Happy trails

Users who are viewing this thread

Back