noisy computer...
Jul 29, 2008 at 10:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

carmatic

100+ Head-Fier
hey guys, ive just moved into a small room and i end up having to put my head right next to all the fans and stuff on my computer, so i would really appreciate some closed-style headphones to keep out as much of the noise as possible...

ive looked at the akg k272 , beyerdynamic dt770, ultrasone proline 750 and audio technica ath-a700 ... do any of you have any other suggestions at around that kind of price range?

Jul 29, 2008 at 11:29 AM Post #3 of 5
cool, i'll have a look for it
like, there are ebay entries for the '2008' version of the ultrasone 750, i wonder if his post will still be relevant now?

Jul 29, 2008 at 11:41 AM Post #5 of 5
yes, thanks for the suggestion, but i have already done all i can for my computer (watercooling, silent fans, fan speed controllers, quiet psu, etc etc etc) but it is still not enough... the computer is not loud, and i can live with it turned on 24/7, but some of the fans do make a very consistent hum which kind of resonates on my current pair of open headphones... this is why i am looking at a closed pair of headphones

currently im leaning towards the 2008 version of the proline 750, just because it is new...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back