Noise Cancelling Around/Over ear headphones with ipod/iphone contols?
May 7, 2012 at 1:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

k923

New Head-Fier
Can the wonderful head-fi forum members help me gather all my options for noise cancelling headphones that have ipod/iphone contols.  I have been searching alot and have come up with limited success and was hoping that the vast knowledge base here would help, and probably be much faster then my searching.  I am basically looking for around/over ear headphones with noise cancellation and ipod/iphone controls.  After I got all my options I would star looking at sound quality vs price vs astetics.  The only ones I have really found are the over priced and mostly hated and a few others:

Beats studio by dre
Bose Quiet Comfort 15
SL300 soul by ludacris
Sony DR-NC201IP
Klipsch M40 Mode

Couldn't really find any other that where around ear and had iphone contols.  Any help is as always greatly appreciated.

May 7, 2012 at 1:34 PM Post #2 of 3
The Denon AH-D510R have the features you are looking for, but i dont know how good they are on SQ. 

May 7, 2012 at 2:57 PM Post #3 of 3
I looked at the Denon AH-D510R and it doesn't look they have active noise cancellation.  The Denon AH-NC800 do but it doesn't look like those have iphone contols.  Did I make a mistake not positive I'm looking a the right ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back