Noise-blocking headphones for 50$
Jan 14, 2010 at 8:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

boo54577

New Head-Fier
Hey guys,
So a while ago I asked around and go my px-100s from here. Great headphones, great price(only problem is mine seem to always break). Anyways, I'm looking for another pair of headphones that block out a lot of sound, as I fly a decent amount and listen to music in other loud environments. Anyways, I'm not looking for anything specific, I just want good quality headphones, or IEMs, or something else that block/cancel/muffle most other noises.

In terms of music tastes, I listen mainly to indie/alternative, rock, and some electronica and hip-hop. Again, my budget is 50$, but I can go a little higher if the quality significantly improves. Thanks.

Jan 14, 2010 at 9:30 PM Post #3 of 3
I personally don't like the Tri-Flange tips on the Etys, they hurt my ears. You could still get the Er6is,and use Ety Foams or better yet Shure Olives. Foams should give you pretty good isolation, and they are much more comfortable to wear. Shure Foams last longer than the Ety ones. I know the Olives fit on the Er4Ps, i'm sure somebody else will post up a "second that" soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back