noise attenuation module for tf10 doesn't work
Mar 16, 2012 at 1:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

superliu

Head-Fier
Hey everyone,

I recently acquired a tf10, and i'm curious if the noise attenuation module really work as intended since i can't notice any difference with /without that module. I got it from ebay so I'm wondering if that part is defected.. I do realize that the sound is bit quiet with the attenuation module.

Thanks

Mar 16, 2012 at 7:53 AM Post #2 of 3
I assume you are talking about the aircraft impedance adapter that comes packaged with the TF10. It definitely works for me, all hiss and noise is usually eliminated from my portable sources and the Asus ST.

Can you validate the authenticity of what you bought? It may be a long-shot but fake adapters are usually just a normal wire without extra resistance added.

Mar 16, 2012 at 2:09 PM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
I assume you are talking about the aircraft impedance adapter that comes packaged with the TF10. It definitely works for me, all hiss and noise is usually eliminated from my portable sources and the Asus ST.

Can you validate the authenticity of what you bought? It may be a long-shot but fake adapters are usually just a normal wire without extra resistance added.

So it does not reduce the noise from the environment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back