Nobsound vs FiiO
Mar 21, 2016 at 8:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

zslipknot

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone. I just purchased a FiiO e12. But I cannot help but love the specs to this Nobsound NS-01E, Anyone know if this thing is legit, or of any other portable amps with this much power? Also, am I going to regret getting the e12 vs the e12a?

Mar 21, 2016 at 8:48 AM Post #2 of 3
Hey!

I gotta' ask this first, why, dear God, why are you triple posting?

Now that I got that off my chest, they may say that these ship from the USA and, by all accounts, this could very well be true, but these products are Chinese. Look at the poorly translated product descriptions. There were some discussions around regarding their hybrid amps, which they called "tube amps".

Most users believe that they were rightly priced at about 60$, since they took about 30$ to put together and that they sounded like they were worth 30$. So generally too good be true is exactly that. Don't dismiss your Fiio so easily :)

Mar 21, 2016 at 9:31 AM Post #3 of 3
Haha, cause I posted in the wrong place twice. I'm aware people got tricked with that little tube amp. But the website itself does not list it under tube amps for the most part, and a quick google search could save people from making that mistake. Just a good way to trick people honestly, I ain't even mad, that's china ****ery. But everything is made in china almost. Most of everything else from them seems to have decent reviews and components. Just never heard of this new portable one. If it is what it says, it could be pretty decent for the price. Just wondering if they genuinely lie about numbers on this specifically. Or if something about it does not add up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back