Noble6..need help.
Apr 1, 2017 at 9:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

mikek200

Headphoneus Supremus
Just bought a used pair of these from a seller on head-fi
I got them delivered yesterday, they came with just earphones, black box, cable.
That was it, but I already new this, not even a pair of tips.

Ok so,after many hours of trying to get a proper fit from the tips I already had,I started to listen to some music.
I was totally shocked, there was no bass,mids & highs were clear, clean ,and gave a somewhat high SQ.
Can some learned head-fi member,who has these iem's,recommend a tip ,that is secure in its fit,and comfortable to wear?
Also,isn't the Noble 6 ,supposed to have a somewhat strong bass?,at least,that's what I've been told
I am new to Noble,but I do have a pair of Westones W60's,which are perfect,both in SQ,and in comfort.

My apologies for interrupting the thread.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated,
Thanks,
Mike

Apr 1, 2017 at 9:31 PM Post #2 of 4
You can buy a tip pack directly on the Noble Audio website. It includes a wide variety of types and sizes. I haven't tried the 6, but it should have a respectable amount of bass, but is not tuned to be bassy. With some better fitting tips, the sound should improve for you. Search on the Noble threads too, some recommendations there for alternatives.

Apr 1, 2017 at 9:39 PM Post #3 of 4
I prefer the stock blue-purplish core tips. And yeah, the Noble 6 has quite the bass when it's called for but it's not really a bass monster if that's what you were looking for. Still, there might be a fir or other issue as it shouldn't be much behind the w60 in quantity

Apr 1, 2017 at 10:53 PM Post #4 of 4
SD,Kova,
Thanks for your replies.
I will take your advice and order some tips directly from Noble
Please excuse my stupidity,,it was user error,that caused the problem
I am now,getting good clean bass,and I am glad I invested money in the nobles,they are excellent, so far.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back