Noble 3 IEM
Dec 26, 2015 at 12:28 PM Post #61 of 110
Just received them today.
Initial listen with the double flanges sounded very ragged and harsh to me.
Switched to the foam tips and they removed the harshness completely. And my brain probably got used to them too.

And now I'm beginning to really like them! The details in these are amazing. Absolute clarity.
Bass is awesome, highs keep going and the mids are lovely too. And did I mention how detailed these are?

Great buy at $280, also got a BTS for free.

Dec 30, 2015 at 10:04 AM Post #62 of 110
  Just received them today.
Initial listen with the double flanges sounded very ragged and harsh to me.
Switched to the foam tips and they removed the harshness completely. And my brain probably got used to them too.

And now I'm beginning to really like them! The details in these are amazing. Absolute clarity.
Bass is awesome, highs keep going and the mids are lovely too. And did I mention how detailed these are?

Great buy at $280, also got a BTS for free.

Where did you find them for 280?

Jan 18, 2016 at 7:26 PM Post #64 of 110
Just bought these off ebay for 270, I'll post my  review after I get them. 

I'm looking for the perfect iem for dubstep/edm and so far I've tried: MTPC, Aurisonics Velvets, and the IE80s

So far the IE80s are the best and I'm hoping the Noble 3's can beat them. 

Jan 21, 2016 at 9:05 PM Post #66 of 110
  These should work great for the music you mention.
And try the blue tips, they are hard to put on, but sound lovely.

I bought these used and the blue tips were the ones the previous owner used so I need to buy new ones, or learn how to clean them. Do you know if I can buy these blue tips separately?

Listening to them now for the first time and I have to say they are amazing and put the IE80 to shame. The clarity/detail/separation/imaging is amazing. I'm really happy with these. Great, textured bass for a BA. 

The only negative thing I can say is sometimes it sounds sibilant but I think I need some brain burn in time and I might just have to lower the volume slightly. 

Jan 22, 2016 at 5:13 AM Post #68 of 110
  I switched the red tips for the blue and wow, what a difference. The reds were easy to get on so I stuck with them. Getting the blues on were not easy, but totally worth it.

You bet. It sounds amazing with the Blue tips.
Even I had avoided them in the beginning since they were near impossible to put on, but once I did, I haven't looked back since.

Jan 24, 2016 at 4:41 AM Post #69 of 110
Here's another review I found on the internet.

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/1215/Noble_3_Universal_Fit_In_Ear_Monitor_Review.htm

@OP, maybe you could include this in your first post.

Jan 26, 2016 at 12:53 PM Post #70 of 110
Can anyone compare these to TF10? Its what i currently have and would like an upgrade. I have a FiiO E17 amps.

Im looking for a fun v-shaped IEM. What are the benefits of Custom molds for these?

Also what is a BTS?

Jan 26, 2016 at 8:48 PM Post #71 of 110
  Can anyone compare these to TF10? Its what i currently have and would like an upgrade. I have a FiiO E17 amps.

Im looking for a fun v-shaped IEM. What are the benefits of Custom molds for these?

Also what is a BTS?

I cannot compare to a TF10 since I've never owned one, but the signature is slightly V shaped. The mids are not recessed per se, but the highs and lows are definitely boosted.

Personally, I feel Universal is the way to go with Noble 3s.

BTS stands for BlueTooth Solution. You can listen to your music wirelessly over bluetooth.

Apr 18, 2016 at 11:29 PM Post #72 of 110
just picked up the 3 universal today to replace a dead set of Dunu 2000,is there a trick to getting the tips on? I can get the reds and the foams on but the blue and double flange are putting up a fight

Apr 19, 2016 at 10:58 PM Post #73 of 110
just picked up the 3 universal today to replace a dead set of Dunu 2000,is there a trick to getting the tips on? I can get the reds and the foams on but the blue and double flange are putting up a fight

No real trick, Just patience and effort. Oh... bourbon... bourbon will probably help
wink_face.gif

Apr 20, 2016 at 9:59 AM Post #74 of 110
Not sure if I can do bourbon, how about vodka or jager? I was able to get the double flange on and it worked pretty well. How much better are the blues likely to be? Used the foams most of yesterday, they also worked pretty well although,generally I don't like foam tips much

Apr 20, 2016 at 1:34 PM Post #75 of 110

It's all pretty subjective from person to person. I really liked the sound from the blue core tips, but the comfort wasn't really there for me. Settled on the red core tips for now. Find the bass a little more emphasized and they're not as clear as the blue tips, but until till I get some Spinfits to try out, they've been the best fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back