No Way to Increase Posts Per Page?
Mar 16, 2015 at 12:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Sillyness

New Head-Fier
Is there a reason that Head-Fi has disabled this feature? Head-Fi is the only forum that I know of on which one cannot select the number of posts per page. Other Huddler sites have the feature enabled. Huddler must support the feature. If the admin panel is anything like other forum software, it's just a toggle to turn it on.

I searched around a bit, but only found a few old threads about this. One of those threads, started in 2010, has a reply from an admin saying that it was a possibility sometime in the future.

If it is still a possibility to re-enable this feature, could we have someone hit that toggle, please? I know it only allows for up to 100 posts per page, but that's still a lot more than what we're getting now, and that would vastly improve the experience of reading a long thread for some users. Right now, reading through old threads is an absolute click-fest! The default setting wouldn't have to change if the worry is about confusion or user annoyance. No one would notice apart from those browsing their Preferences page. And, some others may be happy to have this option as well.

Thank you!
k701smile.gif

EDIT: I guess there isn't much interest in this feature as it's been three days since this OP.

Thank you for the consideration and the opportunity to voice my opinion. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Mar 22, 2015 at 2:07 PM Post #2 of 3
Can you not change the number of posts per page under the preferences button, just above the OP??

I can have up to 100 posts per page?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back