NO SOUND
Apr 29, 2008 at 12:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

theeditor

100+ Head-Fier
I purchased the Ultrasone's HFI-700s about 6 months ago and just recently, after a half-hour of use, I hear heavy static on the right channel, then the music cuts out. Another Web site said that there's a problem in the transmitter board in the sending unit. Anyone have the same problem? If so, how much did it cost to get fixed? I understand Ultrasone USA doesn't repair its cans anymore, but I can't find out where to get them fixed in Germany. Yeeesh!
mad.gif

Apr 29, 2008 at 10:56 AM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by theeditor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I purchased the Ultrasone's HFI-700s about 6 months ago and just recently, after a half-hour of use, I hear heavy static on the right channel, then the music cuts out. Another Web site said that there's a problem in the transmitter board in the sending unit. Anyone have the same problem? If so, how much did it cost to get fixed? I understand Ultrasone USA doesn't repair its cans anymore, but I can't find out where to get them fixed in Germany. Yeeesh!
mad.gif

Hello,

please send your contact data to infoteam@ultrasone.com. Of course, you will get the satisfying service. My apologies for the inconveniance.

Best regards

Michael Willberg
ULTRASONE AG, Germany

May 1, 2008 at 8:09 AM Post #4 of 4
Wow, that was an example of amazing customer service. That makes me want to get a pair of ultrasones next! Let us know how you made out, editor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back