No response from Schiit
Feb 20, 2018 at 9:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

mariopoli

Head-Fier
I want to buy a Loki from Schiit. I live in the Los Angeles area and wanted to drive to their Schiit store to pick one up. I need to confirm with them they have a unit in stock before driving to the store. I sent an email to Schiit about 10 days ago and still no reply. I have an old email from their service department and wrote to that address a week ago and no reply. The website stated they would have inventory starting February 22 last week. I looked today and the website now states inventory available March 14.

Can someone from Schiit please contact me as I want to spend my money on your products but you sure are making it hard.

Also please correct your information to the Google search tool as it brings up the wrong business hours to your store. I complained about this last year and Schiit still has not fixed it.

Feb 21, 2018 at 5:22 AM Post #3 of 9
Why not just call them? Phone: (323) 230-0079 Did you check your spam folder? Maybe it got sent to spam? It happens to my gmail account all the time. I have never had an email from them not be replied to within 2 days.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2018 at 12:10 PM Post #4 of 9
Why not just call them? Phone: (323) 230-0079 Did you check your spam folder? Maybe it got sent to spam? It happens to my gmail account all the time. I have never had an email from them not be replied to within 2 days.
I tried calling them. They have a machine that states they only respond to email, which they have not responded to me.

Checked my spam folder. Nothing from Schiit.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2018 at 12:17 PM Post #5 of 9
I want to buy a Loki from Schiit. I live in the Los Angeles area and wanted to drive to their Schiit store to pick one up. I need to confirm with them they have a unit in stock before driving to the store. I sent an email to Schiit about 10 days ago and still no reply. I have an old email from their service department and wrote to that address a week ago and no reply. The website stated they would have inventory starting February 22 last week. I looked today and the website now states inventory available March 14.

Can someone from Schiit please contact me as I want to spend my money on your products but you sure are making it hard.

Also please correct your information to the Google search tool as it brings up the wrong business hours to your store. I complained about this last year and Schiit still has not fixed it.

I had the same issue with them last month. These guys are hard to get to but when they did reply they stayed with the thread until my issue is resolved.
I love my Jotunheim. Disclosure : I am at the “learning level” so take my opinion within that context.

Feb 21, 2018 at 12:24 PM Post #6 of 9
Guys, if you're not getting a ticket instantly when sending email to info@schiit.com, then there's something wrong. If that's the case, let me know.

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Feb 21, 2018 at 12:29 PM Post #7 of 9
To expand:

If you're not immediately getting an automated response with a ticket number, then the responses are going to spam, or you're using the wrong email address. First response average for tickets is 4.3 hours, including weekends. Usually in minutes on business days/hours. 1700+ tickets done last month. Only 10-20 open at any given time during business days.

If you are getting ticket numbers, let me know what they are so I can look into them.

A ticket looks like this. Note the time I sent this, and note the ticket is generated instantly (email sent 7:36, ticket response sent 7:36.)

10063128.jpg

Actual response time numbers from Zendesk:

10063124.jpg

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Feb 21, 2018 at 12:32 PM Post #8 of 9
I am guessing you used the info@schiit.com email address to contact them. I sent them an email on the 10th asking a question on my vali 2 and how well the lcd2c would work with it. Within 2 min i had a reply and this was on a sat. I am not sure what hapened. I would send them another email.

Feb 21, 2018 at 1:55 PM Post #9 of 9
To expand:

If you're not immediately getting an automated response with a ticket number, then the responses are going to spam, or you're using the wrong email address. First response average for tickets is 4.3 hours, including weekends. Usually in minutes on business days/hours. 1700+ tickets done last month. Only 10-20 open at any given time during business days.

If you are getting ticket numbers, let me know what they are so I can look into them.

A ticket looks like this. Note the time I sent this, and note the ticket is generated instantly (email sent 7:36, ticket response sent 7:36.)

10063128.jpg

Actual response time numbers from Zendesk:

10063124.jpg
Jason,

Thanks for replying. I did not go through info@schiit.com. I went through the need help section on your web site. I filled out the section and got no response. On Feb. 18, 2018 at 12:08 AM I also sent an email to tech@schiit.com and have also received no response. I tried again and completed the help section on your website and received an immediate confirmation by email. Lets see if someone at Schiit can tell me when I can come to your store and purchase a Loki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back