1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

No response from headphone modder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. javertim
    I wasn't sure where to post this, so I'm assuming the "...help" forum would work.

Back on July 2, I sent a pair of $1395 headphones (plus the modification charge via paypal) to a very popular headphone modder (who shall, for the time, remain nameless). I have been promised on three separate occasions that my headphones would be finished and shipped within days of our correspondence.

During our most recent correspondence (via email) I was told they would ship on August 22 and that he would hold fast to this deadline. I waited a week past this date and contacted him again and have done so once a week since then. No response whatsover.

My older brother is a small-claims lawyer and is prepared to draft such a lawsuit for me, but I would like to warn others on Headfi of my experience by providing the name of the aforementioned modder. ... I just wasn't sure how to best go about doing this.

Any ideas?

2. Monsterzero
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.