No responce from Idealsound
Sep 6, 2007 at 11:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

meusickfrek

100+ Head-Fier
I ordered some olives from Idealsound on 8-25 and they have yet to arrive. I paid through paypal on the same day. I checked the USPS tracking and it says they are expecting the product but it has said this for the last 11 days. I emailed Idealsound three times since saturday with NO responce, what should I do?

edit:Idealsound is an e-bay vendor

Sep 7, 2007 at 5:43 PM Post #3 of 7
Thanks for the responce souperman.
I looked on their site but could not find a number. I still have no responce through e-mail. Do I just keep waiting? If they shipped the product, and there is a problem with the USPS, why can't they just let me know by e-mail? Their site says 100% satisfaction, well they definetly have one unsatisfied customer. Do I contact paypal or e-bay to get a refund?

Sep 7, 2007 at 6:17 PM Post #4 of 7
I also ordered the Shure tips through them on the same day. I got the notification that the USPS got notification that they would be sent, but nothing beyond that. I contacted them through eBay and they said for some reason it was never sent, but offered either a refund or resend. I've asked them to resend, but haven't received confirmation yet.

Sep 8, 2007 at 9:22 PM Post #6 of 7
Got a reply today after sending an e-mail through the "ask the vendor a question" portion of e-bay. They said they, "...probably got lost in the mail" and gave me a full refund with no offer to resend. I guess this is how they keep thejr 100% approval rating. Now two weeks later, still no olives
frown.gif

Sep 8, 2007 at 9:39 PM Post #7 of 7
I bought a few item from them, Idealsound, and also had to ask a few questions. I passed through the ebay" ask the seller a question" link and the next day I had an answer with a nice cheers!

They are great!

Also shipping to Montreal Canada takes 1 to 2 weeks, you must not be in a rush!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back