No reply from Glassjaraudio
Aug 31, 2011 at 10:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

knucklehead23

New Head-Fier
Hallo everybody,

has one of you recently got a reply from Glassjaraudio? I Ordered a Gamma 1 DAC kit two weeks ago, but until now I didn't even get a delivery notice. Also not a single email has been answered. Does anybody know if Jeff Rossel is on vacation or something like that?

TIA,

Jan

Aug 31, 2011 at 5:14 PM Post #4 of 11
My experience with Jeff is that he tends to answer his emails in spurts, although two weeks is a very long time. Have you already been charged on your paypal/credit card? Another email at this point wouldn't hurt. 

Sep 1, 2011 at 2:38 AM Post #5 of 11
Hello Armaegis,

yes, my Paypal account has been charged the day I placed the order. I also tried to contact Jeff via email, but with the same result. Very strange.

Regards,

Jan

Sep 1, 2011 at 4:15 AM Post #6 of 11

Quote:
My experience with Jeff is that he tends to answer his emails in spurts, although two weeks is a very long time. Have you already been charged on your paypal/credit card? Another email at this point wouldn't hurt. 

Once I waited longer.. Im sure he will reply. my parcels were always on time so I dont think you should be worried. I dont remember ever receiving shipping updates either.

Sep 1, 2011 at 4:30 AM Post #7 of 11
Yeah Jeff can sometimes be sporadic, but he does get the job done. Please remember this is a side business try and be patient as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back