No notification emails anymore
Apr 15, 2007 at 10:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

cosmopragma

Headphoneus Supremus
I don't get any notification emails regarding threads I'm subscribed to for a few days now.
And yes, I've checked if the notification email option isn't disabled.
It's practically impossible to keep track of my own posts and generally interesting threads this way.
Is this a known problem (I couldn't find a sticky about it) or did I miss a change in the way head-fi is organized?

Apr 16, 2007 at 3:55 AM Post #2 of 4
subscriptions.jpg

Quick Links > Subscribed Threads

That will show a list of your subscribed threads and they will be bold if they have new replies. Works best if you have your options set up to automatically subscribed to every thread you post in.

Apr 16, 2007 at 4:25 AM Post #3 of 4
I prefer just subscribing to every thread I post in. Then when I run out of things to browse, or just don't feel like browsing, I hit the control panel and read new posts in threads I've posted in.

Actually, most of the time I check to see if I made a fool of myself. I never remember what I say in my posts.
tongue.gif

Apr 16, 2007 at 9:22 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by flamerz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I prefer just subscribing to every thread I post in. .

I am subscribed to every thread I've posted in, and I've opted for "Instant email notification" in the "Default Thread Subscription Mode"-section.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Default Thread Subscription Mode
When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.

Well, exactly the latter used to work and doesn't work anymore.I don't get email notification of new replies anymore and I wanted to know if I'm the only one or if it's a common bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back