No idea what to choose earphone wise
Aug 22, 2013 at 4:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

TheNextDay

New Head-Fier
Hi guys, been looking on here for a while and still don't have much idea what I want in an iem as there are so many!!!! So hopefully a few of you would be kind enough to help me. I would like something that isolates really good and is musical but detailed in its presentation. I'm open to anything that ticks those boxes. I listen to mostly rock, 70s Prog and fusion, Price wise i'd say between 150 up to 300ish. I love trying new stuff so a journey would be good but having said that i dont wanna get stuff that wont last so I guess durability is another factor, although I do look after my gear. I believe in well known brands but haven't heard of many earphone people except westone and a couple of others but i haven't much of a clue really. Many thanks in advance.

Aug 23, 2013 at 1:18 PM Post #2 of 3
Wow, gonna have to at least narrow your options down a bit by price, unless money is no issue? Many swear that the Tralucent 1+2 are the best IEMs on the planet, while others say custom-fitted buds are the way to go, but both options will run you clear of a cool grand.

IOW, I think you're likely to get a lot more responses if you can give us more of an idea of your criteria, especially price range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back