No difference in sound when trying various amps??!?!?!
Feb 14, 2015 at 4:54 PM Post #77 of 82
  Absolutely!

Ahh, very good then, so now you don't have any disbelief/negativity about amps sounding different, because you can now hear the difference with the LD-1+ from what ever you where using/heard before...I told you so!
beerchug.gif

Feb 14, 2015 at 5:07 PM Post #78 of 82
  Ahh, very good then, so now you don't have any disbelief/negativity about amps sounding different, because you can now hear the difference with the LD-1+ from what ever you where using/heard before...I told you so!
beerchug.gif

That's a totally different thing....we're comparing tube amps and solid state amps here. Of course there's a difference between those two. Differences between two solid state amps are what caused his disbelief.

Feb 14, 2015 at 5:53 PM Post #79 of 82
  That's a totally different thing....we're comparing tube amps and solid state amps here. Of course there's a difference between those two. Differences between two solid state amps are what caused his disbelief.

So what... the point is that now he can at least hear a difference between amps, even though one is SS and the other is a hybrid. Now maybe this will teach his ears what too listen for with different  SS amps/tube/hybrid...its a start, and a good one, for hearing differences that obviously worked for him considering he heard no differences in what ever type of amp...its not like I'm cheating/fooling him here. I recommended he try the LD-1+ just to hear a difference between amps in general, so know he may know he might prefer tube/hybrid amp over SS because there is a hearing difference for his ears, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back