No Bose??
Jan 11, 2007 at 11:09 PM Post #5 of 91
I'd buy Bose if they have pricing structure like Koss....
wink.gif

Jan 11, 2007 at 11:18 PM Post #7 of 91
I think you have a point there. i am checking my possibilities here. My brother recommended Bose so I thought let's check it out. I was really surprised nobody mentioned their headphones

Jan 11, 2007 at 11:20 PM Post #9 of 91
Though if you're looking to cancle noise, the best route to go is IEMs. I would only get active noise cancelling headphones if you REALLY have to, because not only do IEMs cancle noise much better, but they also sound much, MUCH better because the active noise cancelling degrades the sound quality.

Jan 11, 2007 at 11:20 PM Post #10 of 91
I'd buy bose if I were surrounded by n00bs who go "oh you have a Bose, you are so awesome".

I used to be surrounded by such n00bs, and I didnt have any money back then, now I have the money, but luckily enough, I ain't surrounded by 'em no more.

Jan 11, 2007 at 11:25 PM Post #11 of 91
I am not looking for a noice canceling one. Just a closed one. I like sennheiser but the one's I am interested in are all open ones. I have actually never heard of IEM though..

Jan 11, 2007 at 11:28 PM Post #12 of 91
I did try and give them another chance in my books by going to the Apple store in Regent's Street, London and "audition" the Triports, QC2 and QC3. No luck. I guess I'll never buy a pair...

Jan 11, 2007 at 11:34 PM Post #13 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by Contrastique /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think you have a point there. i am checking my possibilities here. My brother recommended Bose so I thought let's check it out. I was really surprised nobody mentioned their headphones

Welcome to headfi buddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back