NINTENDO SIXTYYYYYYYYYY FOOOOOOOOOOUR... is ebaying his nintendo
Aug 6, 2006 at 6:49 PM Post #2 of 25
Why would someone pay $1,000 for this? Its a regular N64, it was just held by a screaming little kid. A very entertaining screaming little kid.
blink.gif

Aug 6, 2006 at 7:13 PM Post #4 of 25
I wouldn't pay more than $10 for it, even if Carmen Electra, Mariah Carey, Heather Graham, Salma Hayek, Alyssa Milano, Shania Twain, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Love Hewitt all rubbed their boobs on it.

But apparently there are some poeple who have more money than sense, because there are bids on it. Surely the end of the world is near.

P.T. Barnum is laughing from his grave - of that I am sure.

Aug 6, 2006 at 7:27 PM Post #5 of 25
If someone ever makes a video game museum (there's underground interest already) this particular N64 has more historical cred than any other for being more significant than any other N64. For instance, it's as if the Atari 2600 was captured in time to show the madness of its popularity by showing a kid going bonkers at Xmas over it - and then that vid spread worldwide. Just the advent of viral vids on the web plus this system raises the antenna of several collectors.

Aug 6, 2006 at 9:02 PM Post #6 of 25
man just think about being super-rich, if money really wasnt an issue i'd like to have that console b/c everytime i look at it it will make me laugh.
the best is when he opens the smaller box and yells "NINTENDO SIXTY FOUR REmote control car."

OT but this market makes me seriously consider a couple PS3 preorders.

Aug 6, 2006 at 9:11 PM Post #7 of 25
Aug 7, 2006 at 4:49 AM Post #12 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan
I wouldn't pay more than $10 for it, even if Carmen Electra, Mariah Carey, Heather Graham, Salma Hayek, Alyssa Milano, Shania Twain, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Love Hewitt all rubbed their boobs on it...

What about Danni Ashe?
evil_smiley.gif

Aug 7, 2006 at 4:59 AM Post #13 of 25
There is no way the winning bidder is going to pay up at this point.

Aug 7, 2006 at 5:44 AM Post #14 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by archosman
What about Danni Ashe?
evil_smiley.gif

LOL! Or Aria Giovanni.
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back