NIN tour sold out in minutes
Mar 5, 2005 at 1:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Publius

500+ Head-Fier
As was fairly well known to fans, the new NIN US tour tix are coming up on varying days based on the venue. Well, today the Austin and Houston tix went up at 5pm. I can't go to the Austin show (Autechre is playing the same night) so I was planning on getting tix from a friend for the Houston show the night before, on May 24. Note that is nearly 2 months from now.

The Houston show sold out in ONE MINUTE. His words. The venue was not small either (at least 500-1000 people IIRC). Austin also sold out in minutes too. eBay tix are averaging $160 right now.

mad.gif

Mar 5, 2005 at 4:47 AM Post #2 of 4
I feel your pain man, I'm gonna end up coughin up some dough for the Denver show. GGRRRRRRRRR! Oh, well, it'll be worth it in the end

Edit: Ebay and $135 dollars later, and the universe is back in balance

Mar 6, 2005 at 5:11 AM Post #3 of 4
i would cough up the money if they were coming somewhere close to Cincinnati, but i can't afford expensive tickets and a trip to Chicago at the same time. it sucks, i was looking forward to seeing them. at least i was able to see Skinny Puppy in a pretty small venue, which completely rocked.

Mar 8, 2005 at 12:31 AM Post #4 of 4
I might be able to handle the prices if it was just me, but for my girlfriend too.. Ow. Plus we would prefer seated tix which are pretty much impossible to get.

Well, I do have an Autechre show to comfort myself with, and Prefuse73 2 days later. So it's not like I'll be wanting for lack of excellent live music the week of May 25th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back