NIN S'05 Tour - Tickets ON SALE
Mar 1, 2005 at 9:13 PM Post #2 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by wrhawk
We've got ~8 minutes until tickets go on sale in the EST.

Create a new account here:
http://www.nineinchnails.tickets.mus...s/shopper.aspx

And use the calendar to select a show.

Best of luck.

Too bad their servers aren't up for the task...

I've been waiting for this since I got the email last week, but by the time I got through, there weren't any more tickets available.

I'm VERY not impressed!

Mar 1, 2005 at 9:48 PM Post #3 of 10
Same, by the time my friend and i made it to checkout, both atl shows were sold out. Eh, there's always friday?
frown.gif

Mar 1, 2005 at 10:08 PM Post #4 of 10
I MISSED THEM BY AN HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARrrrrrrrrrrrrghhh.

Of all the days not to check into head-fi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 1, 2005 at 10:38 PM Post #5 of 10
My sister had no luck either getting tickets for the NY shows. I'm wondering just how many tickets were available. Of course, this is only a pre-sale but I don't think anyone will have better luck with Ticketmaster.

Mar 2, 2005 at 5:00 PM Post #8 of 10
Heh, that makes the number of presale tickets going out to head-fi members: 0. I even had two computers working on it.
rolleyes.gif

Oh well, friday 4pm here we come.

Mar 2, 2005 at 9:31 PM Post #9 of 10
What happens Friday at 4pm. Another chance for people who subscribe to the NIN newsletter to get tickets, or the general release of the tickets via ____ ?

Jesus, I just looked on ebay and people are asking $350 for tickets. Man, they could magically resurrect John Lennon and Geo Harrison and I still wouldn't pay $350 to go to the reunion concert.

Mar 3, 2005 at 2:39 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by chadbang
What happens Friday at 4pm.

Friday at 4pm (in each venue's time zone), tickets go on sale to the public. Presale tickets were $32+fees; not sure how much Ticketmaster will be charging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back