NIN, Halo 22
Aug 17, 2007 at 2:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Chrispy

100+ Head-Fier
Wondering if anyone has this DVD, and what their opinions are. I think it's pretty awesome, the live "March of the Pigs" is pretty amazing.

Aug 17, 2007 at 11:02 PM Post #2 of 3
Here's a thread covering this topic.

You know it may be cliche, but Woodstock 94 was still my favorite seen performance by NIN - in person or via media. They shredded "Reptile" which is probably my favorite NIN song.

I watched BYIT again a while back, and I just don't like protein shake Trent as much as the angry skinny kid back in the day; especially performing With Teeth songs. I would also be just fine if I never heard "Terrible Lie" or "Hurt" live again. That's a small beef. NIN rocks live.

Aug 17, 2007 at 11:58 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's a thread covering this topic.

You know it may be cliche, but Woodstock 94 was still my favorite seen performance by NIN - in person or via media. They shredded "Reptile" which is probably my favorite NIN song.

I watched BYIT again a while back, and I just don't like protein shake Trent as much as the angry skinny kid back in the day; especially performing With Teeth songs. I would also be just fine if I never heard "Terrible Lie" or "Hurt" live again. That's a small beef. NIN rocks live.

VIRO-spot on as always...
I was at Woodstock 94 as well (Chili Peps, NIN and Metallica back to back!?!?) and of the 16 shows ive seen, that one was easily the most memorable.
Havent really dug anything he's done post "the Fragile"; way to poppy and light hearted for my tastes.
The dark, depressed, under-the-influence Trent will alwasy be my favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back