nightmares
Apr 10, 2009 at 8:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

paaj

Headphoneus Supremus
had a dream about the JVC DX1000 this night. No matter how hard I tried, they just wouldn't fit... I could not get them over my ears. I so desperately wanted to hear them.
frown.gif

anyone else with bad dreams?

Apr 10, 2009 at 9:35 AM Post #2 of 13
U mean u had a nightmare about a headphone?

you need to log off and take a break..it really helps.

Apr 10, 2009 at 4:09 PM Post #5 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
U mean u had a nightmare about a headphone?

you need to log off and take a break..it really helps.

You can log off?

Quote:

Originally Posted by olblueyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I had a dream that someone put 701's on my head and I couldn't get them off and the whole world sounded like it was coming through a tin can with a piece of string.

Just like the headphones.
wink.gif

^ is a purposfully dumb comment in case you didn't realize.

Apr 10, 2009 at 4:32 PM Post #6 of 13
I told my friends that I had a dream about headphones (hd800's), and one of them asked, "Was it a wet dream?"

They don't understand...
tongue.gif

Apr 10, 2009 at 6:10 PM Post #8 of 13
I fell asleep in class one time and had a dream of basically just looking at the DX1000s. It was a bit weird as I had my portapros under my hair and my Q40s around my neck, acting as a lil pillow so I could sit up with my head facing down and sleep.

Love the way those JVCs look; wet dream material right there.

Apr 11, 2009 at 6:42 AM Post #9 of 13
I had a dream of Denon D2000 and D5000 last nite..but when i heard it in my dream..it was too bright compared to HD600...but i bought it anyway due to the wooden earcups.

Apr 11, 2009 at 12:22 PM Post #11 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by olblueyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I had a dream that someone put 701's on my head and I couldn't get them off and the whole world sounded like it was coming through a tin can with a piece of string.

You really should be dreaming of a source / amplifier upgrade then
wink.gif

Nightmares of bloodied bodys in the lap pool, post 9/11 were haunting my sleep for to long ~

Apr 11, 2009 at 12:26 PM Post #12 of 13
Hmm since this seems to be turning into a dream/nightmare thread. The wierdest dream I've had and remembered was on where I was disecting myself. Very wierd, though I didn't wake up scared, at first it didn't even seem wierd, and then my concious self kicked in and I new I should drink so much absynthe in one night.

Apr 11, 2009 at 12:55 PM Post #13 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suntory_Times /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm since this seems to be turning into a dream/nightmare thread. The wierdest dream I've had and remembered was on where I was disecting myself. Very wierd, though I didn't wake up scared, at first it didn't even seem wierd, and then my concious self kicked in and I new I should drink so much absynthe in one night.

While in the V.A hospital in the continued efforts to save my leg from amputation (having singed for same) with yet another debridement proceedure, I was given charge of self administered saline solution rinsing of the 8inch in lenth, open soft tissue gash open to the tibula, as the wound needs to close slowly with the ostomyolitis in remission due to another 40 day IV drip of antibiotics (in theroy)... BTW, extra-sux points for daylight saving time when no pain meds can be administered before the clock shows 4 hours had past... Rules and being safe, ya know... Nightmares, in constant rotation...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back